April 19, 2022
Orange County Government Public Information Officer
Email: [email protected]
The regional summit will highlight annual local and national economic forecasts, as well as how businesses and transport infrastructure can support Orange County’s upward trajectory for economic growth and progress.
Thursday, April 21, 2022
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
141 University Park Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792
9 a.m. Start of the program
- Special Notes: Garry Jones, President, Full Sail University
- Economic forecasts 2022: Sean Snaith, Ph.D, economist and director of the UCF Institute for Economic Competitiveness
- Orange County Transportation Initiative: Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings
- Economic impacts of transport: Luis Nieves-Ruiz, Economic Development Program Manager, East Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- Impacts of transport on the recruitment of companies: Tim Giuliani, President and CEO of Orlando Economic Partnership
- Main speech: Paul Skoutelas, PE, President and CEO, American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
MEDIA: Must RSVP to [email protected] no later than Wednesday, April 20, 2022 by 5 p.m.
INTERVIEWS: Immediately after the program, upon request, speakers will be made available for media interviews. More information can be found online, at: www.ocfl.net/sommeteconomique.
Previous version |
back to top